The latest sensation in Google Search is a Real-Time Ethereum Merge Countdown Clock, announced by “Google Cloud Blockchain Developer, Sam Padilla”.
Highlight Of The Updates
- The Google Cloud Blockchain Developer, Sam Padilla, informed all on Friday of the recent updates on the Google Search Engine for “Ethereum Merge”.
- The “Ethereum Merge Countdown Clock” now appears on the Google native search engine with “Current Hashrate, Difficulty, and Merge Difficulty”.
Why Did Google Take This Step?
The rising level of crypto has penetrated the “FANG companies” and the number of eyes looking at this event is growing.
According to Google, the search for the Merge has crossed a milestone for the past several weeks. That is why this is necessary. Google is also looking for an increase in visitors in the upcoming days.
Which Country Shows The Interest In The Ethereum Merge?
- Cyprus is leading the race where the most of searchers reside.
- The highest European country is Switzerland which is number 7 in the world.
- The others are St.Helena, Singapore, North Macedonia, and Lithuania.
- The top two superpowers; are the USA at 14 and China at 13.
Checkout the latest trend result – https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Ethereum%20Merge
Who Is Behind The Ethereum Merge Countdown Clock?
The same question was asked by Sassal.eth to Sam Padilla, a Google Cloud Blockchain Developer. Sassal said that we thought Sam Padilla made this happen.
Sam Padilla replied that the actual player was on the Search and Labs team internally. He only kickstarted the idea and discussion that pioneered in many platforms, especially Twitter.
The well-illustrated meme graphics showcased “the Ethereum Merge”. A black bear is defined as an Execution Layer, while a white bear represents the Consensus Layer.
And the fighting or the powerful fused panda is showcased as The Ethereum Merge.